Sunday, February 22, 2009

The longest two weeks.

As I sit on my couch mindlessly crunching on peanut butter and graham crackers, and brushing the inevitable crumbs of my enormous belly full of baby...

...I'm wondering what I might possibly do to distract myself from the fact that I can barely MOVE for the next two weeks.

Yes. We're there. Baby VO #3 is due in exactly two weeks.


I'll freely admit that my communicative and creative juices are all but shot at this point, thus necessitating this announcement: I'm not dead. I'm still alive. I'm just very, very whiny and tired, and when I'm whiny and tired I tend to be a hermit.

I'll update bi-weekly. For those of you who have two normal, sane, real-time weeks ahead of you, enjoy the speed at which they pass. As for the VO household, we're in pre-labor time flux, in which life moves at an excruciatingly slow pace. It's worse than waiting for Christmas when you're four, I tell you! ;OP

2 comments:

  1. Aaaawwwww! (((hugs))) I have another friend in the exact same boat. Those last weeks can be so hard. I'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man....i hope that by some miracle it speeds up for you!!

    ReplyDelete